Fashion | Picture Your True Self This Eid With These Top 5 Dress Picks
You can flawlessly find and picture your true style this Eid with these top five picks.
1- Maryam Hussain:
Maryam Hussain’s Luxury Festive Lawn’21 featuring stunning Saba Qamar is undoubtedly giving us a Satrangi, parallel universe vibes with its bold, exotic and spectacular prints and intricate details. Here are our top three picks from their Festive Collection:
- “Zinnia”: A fusion of vintage print with modern cuts, this deep teal suit is adorned with hot pink embroidery and a hint of burnt oranges dancing around.
- “Chambeli”: It’s a perfect embroidered Kalidaar design with magenta, hot pink and purple color palette and a statement floral motif in the center to complete the whole look.
- “Jahanara”: It’s a classic, deep black outfit with a contrast of reds and mustards, giving a boho chic look. The resham and tilla embroideries and hand-applied seesha details are a treat for sore eyes.
2- Zara Shahjahan
Coco by Zara Shahjahan featuring trend-setter, Hania Aamir has left us flabbergasted with the classic, invigorating prints and summer-appropriate colors. It’s a perfect balance between glam and modest, old and new. Here are our top two picks from Coco:
- 5A: This power dress with double-shaded polka dots and striped jacquard dupatta is ideal for a contemporary-desi Eid jora.
- 3B: What’s better than a perfect shade of lilac, floral printed dress? We are absolutely swooning over the beautiful embroidery and the printed, muted-tones dupatta with hot-pink borders which brings life to this fit.
“Mahoor Jamal Eid Portraits” featuring Sanam Saeed screams for FESTIVITY Season with its old-world charms, scintillating and boho prints, intricate embellishments and beautiful work. We are loving the pop colors, they have provided us with. Here are our favourites:
- “Chanda” Sari: What a beautiful saari it is from deep ocean blue color, utterly alluring gold borders to a traditional, elegant style it composes, we love everything about it!
- Fables Of Awadh: This dual-toned kurta that is a perfect balance of hot pink and burnt orange hues is embellished with Mughal floral designs in Gotta and Aari and the chand-taara and dil details on its borders. It is paired with a golden gharara to complete the look.
4- Republic Women Wear:
Republic Women Wear’s Selene Luxury Lawn’21 will leave you awed with its summer-like colors, prints and breath-taking embroidery. It’s perfect for Eid. Here are our top two picks:
- D7-B “Mahra”: This flawless tea pink suit with a different, resplendent and stunning print has our heart. The splendacious laser cut dupatta is the star of the show and totally makes us buy this article right there and then.
- D6-B “Jaseena”: Is it even Eid if you don’t wear an all white suit with a pop-colored dupatta? And oh this whimsical and eccentric jacquard based outfit including graceful white embroidery on it, paired with plain trousers with eye-catching border and a pop colored dupatta is totally divine!
4- Baroque: Baroque’s Festive Lawn Collection is a must have for this Meethi Eid. It’s themed around bold, attractive one-colored suits and dusty, rustic suits with a hint of popping color. We absolutely love the following joras from them:
- “Allium”: This is a gorgeous, breath-taking, purple on purple suit with geometrical motifs on sleeves and elaborate border. Oh what a sight for sore eyes!
5- “Gerbera”: This minty turquoise colored shirt with beautiful embroidery on front speaks for summer due to its light, breezy fabric in effervescent hues and is paired with plain shalwar and pistachio-colored dupatta.