IHC Verdict Dismisses Rumours Of ‘Deal’ Between Nawaz and ‘Powers That Be’: Imad Zafar
Nawaz Sharif’s bail plea on medical grounds was rejected by the Islamabad High Court earlier. Imad Zafar says that this puts an end to rumours of a ‘deal’ or ‘soft corner’ among hearts of the ‘powers that be’. Watch the video to know more about the case.
- Today, Nawaz Sharif’s bail plea has been rejected
- by Islamabad High Court,
- and Nawaz Sharif, who was rumoured to have created some space
- in the hearts of the ‘powers that be’,
- and that he was going to get some deal,
- all such rumours have turned out to be false
- So far, the judges haven’t released a detailed verdict,
- they have only rejected bail plea filed on medical grounds
- Question arises here that the ministers and journalists
- who had been crying about some deal by Nawaz Sharif,
- where do they stand today and do they feel any remorse?
- Had Nawaz Sharif wanted to have a deal, he’d have done it long ago,
- especially when he was told to stay in England and not contest election,
- He had refused to accept the offer even at that time
- On the other hand, if Nawaz is kept in jail,
- then are we in the process of creating another Bhutto?
- Because Nawaz Sharif’s health is actually deteriorating
- and if something happens to him,
- it’ll be politically damaging for the ruling PTI, not PML-N
Naya Daur Media (NDM) is a bi-lingual progressive digital media platform aiming to inform and educate Pakistanis at home and abroad. Subscribe to our YouTube channel here Follow us on Facebook Twitter and Instagram